Breaking Info

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sunday 21 October 2018

CREATE AN EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME WITH THIS HOT BUSINESS IDEA


IF TRYING TO EARN A LIVING ON THE INTERNET IS PROVING TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU, HERE IS AN EASIER ALTERNATIVE…
START AN ONLINE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY NOW!
WARNING: FOR ONLY THE BRAVEST
ATTENTION:
I am very sorry… to announce that this opportunity is just only for the Bravest People, I mean, the only People that will show their interests in this lucrative and Hot Business Opportunity between now and the 2ndweek of December 2018! 
From the desk of: Oluwatomiwa AFOLABI: Entrepreneur, Internet Business Consultant, Teacher, Trainer & Resource Person, ICT & Web Services Consultant, Web Developer & Web Master to varieties of Sites, Seminar Speaker, Network Marketer, Digital Marketer and Search Engine Expert.
Dear Friend,
I have a confession to make. This is the most important letter ever written this year 2018, and it will do you so much good to read to the end! Today marks the end of all irrelevant worries and pressures in your life. Say Amen… Guaranteed! Why? Because I’m about to reveal to you a secret…
I want you to know this very fact today that, the major difference between the rich and the poor, our successes and our failures, the mighty men and the lowly men is due to one singular word known as ‘KNOWLEDGE’. Knowledge is like holding the right key, because not every key would open the door however how you try, but the right key would always open it. Knowledge delivers and sets free as established in the Holy Bible and probably also in the Holy Quran: My people are destroyed for lack of Knowledge.
Are you sick and tired of all the noise about making money both online and offline?
I am about to show you something that will literally change your life financially. I am not promising that you will make N1million in one month, No, I don’t say those things.
If after reading and grabbing the opportunity that I’m about to introduce to you and your level still remains the same, then I doubt if you will ever make money in your life! I’m not being insultive but the same secret that I want to reveal to you here is what I am using for myself to build a continuous cash flow.
Do you ever wonder why so many people are making millions of naira every year – BUT NOT YOU?
Do you ever wish someone would hand you a crystal clear, easy to follow treasure map to the real Ego (money) – a simple formula for turning an idea you already know into millions? If so, I have great news for you!
  • Just very little cash required to start
  • No Experience necessary
  • No education requirements
  • Full Time or Part Time
  • Work from Home or Office
BREAKING NEWS:
Youth Unemployment Rate in Nigeria averaged 21.73 percent from 2014 until 2017, reaching an all time high of 33.10 percent in the third quarter of 2017and a record low of 11.70 percent in the fourth quarter of 2014.
By some estimates Nigerian tertiary education institutions produce up to 500,000 graduates every year and there are also Nigerian graduates who study abroad who come home to compete for jobs. Jobberman describes the new data as a sign of the “need for urgent actions on both public and private sector operators”.Jan 27, 2016
It’s no longer news that thousands upon thousands of graduates are churned out into the Nigerian Labour Market every year and it’s just only 3-5% of these massive vibrant and energetic young school leavers are always fortunate to get gainful employments.
The last concluded, and very unfortunate,…immigration examination held across various centers in the country has proved beyond every shadow of doubts that, there is a higher rate of unemployment in the country. Imagine, that was the last we have heard about it oooo.
I want you to know that, there are so many people promoting business opportunities out there, it is really hard to make a living nowadays.  Not knowing that what most people are really looking for is a JOB, I mean, A VERY GOOD JOB.  What all the business opportunity sites are trying to do is talk people into starting their own business. Or, they are tricking them into buying their program.
So what does this mean to you?  Most of the time, it means a charge back.  They cancel their order stating that it was nothing that they expected!  So there you are, thinking that you made some money only to find out it was mostly canceled, refunded or charged back.
So, here is where you come in…START TO OFFER JOBS…that is, AN ONLINE JOB VACANCY  and this is exactly,  what people are looking for.
How do you get Clients?
You can place adverts in the widely read newspapers, especially Tuesday Guardian, by writing to companies or organizations looking for staff to consider getting people from your own database of applicants. Applicants in your database must have included all their details before you launch out.
Another thing here is, What you are charging the applicants in your database should be different entirely from what you are charging the companies.
Other sites in Nigeria that are offering this service are on www.google.com . What you do is to check through those sites and find out how you can also adapt similar service but I can boldly assure you that there is a very large market for this kind of service.
Have you now seen for yourself the reason why you should quickly and hurriedly grab this business idea to start raking in cash into your bank account.
The catch here is that, I will help you to set up a website where people looking for jobs can search for jobs and which companies or individuals looking for staff can log on to. What it means is that, you act as a middleman between those seeking for jobs and those who want staff. This website will display google adsense also!
Now It’s Your Turn to Make Cool Money on the Internet!
Now that I have figured out how to make people an excellent monthly income on the internet with An Online Employment Agency, it’s now my duty to prove to you that the system really works!
Note: I have seriously been pushed to reveal this hidden information that truly works to people who are interested in making money on the internet. I want to help others fulfill their dreams of financial freedom. I am giving to you, what took me over three years to master.
Questions You May be Asking Yourself,  Is, Is this real? This can’t be that easy? Nobody practically gives away this kind of valuable information? 
The Answers: This is very real, easy, simple & legitimate and being made available to the public because I am fed up with all the companies and individuals that are ripping people off and just plain leing to them about these internet money making programs that don’t work.
Note, this is very very important!: One of the secrets to making money with this idea will involve me building you a website Within 4-6 days, Guaranteed! Check these sites out!
and several others…These Nigerians earn a lot as Online Job Vacancy websites and also from Google AdSense every single month here in Nigeria …You too Can, no experience needed…. What you just need is high paying keywords-based CONTENT website that will automatically generate lots of targeted traffic from the Search engines and other traffic-pulling websites I will show you once I launch your website online.
The question is, would you be one of the Bravest and Smartests? Seriously…would you?
HERE IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO ACT TODAY, NEVER GIVE ROOM TO PROCRASTINATION!
ACT TODAY! FAST ACTION BONUSES… When you order this package We’ll Give You These Incredible Bonuses! This is an absolutely amazing BONUSES for you!
BLOGGING BONUS: How To Install, Build, Design, Create & Start Your Own Practical Website and Blogging YourSelf in 30 Minutes & Also Do It For Others For Cash! How To Make Money Blogging. I’ll email you a step-by-step guide on successful blogging. How to install a blog from your web hosting account. I guaranteed you’ll design your site blog yourself and start posting in minutes …it takes less than 6 steps.
This is NOT FREE sub domains of third parties. I mean it’s your own http://www.yourwebsite.com like http://www.mistacontagious.xyz/ , http://www.joblistnigeria.com/ ,etc. That’s what I’ll show you in less than 7 minutes of 7 simple steps.
Limited Time Only – Act Now!
FORUM BONUS: Don’t Waste My Time… How To Install, Design, Build & Create A Forum Like Nairaland.com,  Warriorforum.com, etc in 30 Minutes & Have It Live On The Internet by Tomorrow & Also Do It For Others For Cash! I’m here to empower you with a high in-demand skill. I�m here to show you EXACTLY how I create forums for others. That’s why I give you simple instructions without all the programming. I tell you “here is EXACTLY how to create & design a forum” step 1, step 2, etc and that’s it. I’ll email you a step-by-step guide on how to create a forum & install a forum like nairaland.com, FanDotCom.com from your web hosting account and domain.
Here’s few of the step-by-step guide details:
Step 1: Log into your cPanel
Step 2: click on Fantastico
Step 3: click on …ICON
Step 4: follow the rest of instructions in your email I’ll sent you after purchasing any of products or services.
Step 5: click on Install
Step 6: Enter the following information/data about your forum.
Step 7: click finish installation
Step 8: Congratulations! You CAN now Start making posts on your forum by login into the Admin Area and click on ADMIN, BOARD, TOPIC, POST, NEW TOPIC etc. to manage your forum in minutes… no experience needed. I’ll show you everything you need to know.
Limited Time Only – Act Now!
30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
If you’re not satisfied with these bonuses and product then I will refund your purchase price for up to 30 DAYS!
P.S. – Your Web site could be paying your bills right now, instead of costing you money. Get started today by accessing my  Online Job Vacancy Website with Google AdSense Package and Services today! Just N25,000 Only
P.P.S. – Even if you do not yet have an AdSense account, I will teach you how to be up and running in as little as 5 minutes! To make Good Money with Google AdSense program at (http://www.google.com/adsense) or Other Paying Ad Campaigns. You just need a WEBSITE with high paying adwords advertisers’s keywords CONTENT pages that will automatically generate HUGE TRAFFIC from the Search Engines and other high-pulling traffic websites like mine
So Let me build the Website for you, submit it to Search Engines and show you the high-pulling traffic websites where you can generate FREE targeted, motivated willing-to-visitors and traffic to your Employment Agency Website CONTENT pages with google adsense on it, free of charge.
You Can Generate the TRAFFIC, no experience needed… What you just need is follow my first e-mail instructions on where and how to generate huge and massive amount of Targetted TRAFFIC… to your Site. My friends, Mentors and I, do this all the time. You TOO Can!
Bonuses!
EXCLUSIVE BONUSES
NEW BONUS: FREE PRACTICAL WEBMASTER/WEB MASTERING MENTORSHIP INCLUDED! That’s why I give you simple instructions without all of the techie stuffs. I tell you “here is EXACTLY how to make money with Google AdSense – step 1, step 2, etc.”, and that’s it. It’s simple:
1. To make money with Google AdSense you need a ORIGINAL CONTENT website. I’ll GIVE you ORIGINAL CONTENT based theme Website .
  1. Next, you need to get people to visit your website. I’ll show you exactly how to do this in less than 60 minutes by reading my email INSTRUCTION 101, INSTRUCTION 202, AND INSTRUCTION 303. I don’t need to give you a 10 hour DVD to explain this stuff. I will show you where and how to drive targeted traffic to your Google AdSense ORIGINAL CONTENT theme based Web site free of charge. You don’t need to pay for extra TRAFFIC… if you choose not to… You can do this by following my proven system I learn from my Mentor some years ago.
  2. Next you need to get the people who visit your site to do the stuff that earns you cash, in this case, clicks on your Google ads and high page impressions. I’ll explain this to you in about 7 seconds via my first email to you… INSTRUCTION Are you getting the point? I WILL NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. All you need to Make Money Online With Google AdSense , is to get my Google AdSense ORIGINAL Content Web site pages I’ll personally develop for your Website… I’m not using software to create the articles… I’ll write it myself by sourcing for the best CONTENT articles that contain profitable keywords. This is ORIGINAL CONTENT articles pages written to contain profitable high paying advertisers’ keywords that will score well at the search engines and will pull traffic to your Website automatically.
I WILL NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. I have even added this New BONUS for you if you act right now…
BONUS 1: I will Blast your Ad to over 3,400+ classified websites daily for two days With just one click using a revolutionary Traffic Classified Ad Blaster! That is I will Submit your Ad to 3,400+ Classified websites & your Adsense site Reaches thousands in just seconds. One minute of work can generate hundreds of new visitors daily to Google AdSense Websites, web pages, blogs, forums, etc.
BONUS 2: Submission to over 360 Search Engines I will submit your Google Adsense Website to over 360 Search Engines including Google, Yahoo, MSN, ASK, AltaVista, Lycos, etc once I finish uploading your webpages to your hosting server
BONUS 3: Free Consultation on Search Engine Submission How to get your AdSense Web site automatically listed in, cached by, indexed by and submitted to other Search Engines by Google for free. NEW! Easily submit your site to the major search engines! This tricks alone can save you hours of research. Google, Yahoo, MSN, and more..
BONUS 4: Real time Coaching. I am also available to coach you in real time. I’ll offer you a 24 hours online and Offline support by email and phone. I might also add you to my Yahoo Messenger and Facebook so we chat whenever you have a problem.
So what’re you waiting for? Let’s get started right now!

Pay N25,000 to any branch of
GTB Nationwide
Account Name: AFOLABI OLUWATOMIWA
Account Number: 0168187749
Your Online Job Vacancy plus Google AdSense Website will be launched within 3 – 7 Days: After making your payment, send a notification email to tomiwade@gmail.com and call or whatsapp me on 08135710495 with the Subject: “Online Job Vacancy + Google Adsense Website Payment Made!“.
Please include the following details in your email:
Name
Phone number
Address and
Bank / Payment Slip Number / Bank branch
After sending your notification email to me, your payment will be confirmed. And I will personally give you a call within the same 24hours .
NOTE: My Service is Available for Anyone in the World as Long as You Know How To Browse the Internet.
Here’s What I Will Do For YOU When You Order Your Google AdSense Website Package Today: What’s included in Google AdSense WebSite Package? Important: Once you complete the necessary steps for payment I will set up your domain name and hosting account & I will have your website up and running within 3 – 7 Days Guaranteed!
Here’s what I’ll do for you…
1. Register your domain name e.g yourname.com, yourbusiness.com, or anything.com. It does not really matter what it is.

2. Register your hosting on the Internet


3. Design and Develop your Web Site.


4. Develop contents for your Web Site . A kind that will attract highest paying Google Ad words Advertisers ($0.5 – $100 Pay Per Click Payout)


5. Show you where and how to Register your Google Adsense account at   www.google.com/adsense/


6. Go programming. That is implement the adsense codes on your WebPages.


7. Submit your website to over 360 Search Engines including Google, Yahoo, MSN, Altavista, Lycos, etc. (one-time submission)8. Blast your Web Site URL to over 3,400+ Classified Website (One time)9. Show you how & where to attract massive amount of traffic to your Adsense site!
Remember, you get full access to all the bonuses when you order your Online Job Vacancy plus Google AdSense Website Package. Plus, additional secrets on how & where to get the best possible massive amount of traffic to your site that will enable You to start making cool money with your Google Adsense Website. You heard me right!
What does it cost? Just N25,000 only!
P.P.P.S. – This offer is meant for The first, The Bravest and The Smartest People only!
P.P.P.P.S – I am ready to refund your N25,000 if it does not work after all!
Wishing you the Best!
Oluwatomiwa Afolabi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages