Breaking Info

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sunday 25 June 2017

Hire ME!

Thanks for checking out this page.
Let’s get straight to business. Here are a few things I can help you with:
  • Blog Content Writing.
  • WordPress blog Installation and setup (Website Design).
  • SEO Services.
  • Blog Coaching; 1-on-1 If you reside in my locality (LAGOS).
  • Website Design Training
But before anything else, let see why you should do business with me:

Blog Content Writing Service.

I have been blogging for over 4 years now. Running internet marketing for over 7 years. Put together, I have been online for nearly 8 years running. Therefore, I have vast experience in how internet marketing works and what it takes to run a successful online business.
I started this particular blog just within this year and i have created several blogs. I am a writer and i am always working on improving my writing skills by virtue of my many stages, trials, and errors and experiences garnered over the years. Learning from other great writers in the industry, blogs, books, tools, communities etc.
SEO Services.
My SEO knowledge comes from the practical experience I gain while growing personal blogs to where they stand today in search engines values. I have over time experiments with a lot of SEO tactics, theories, strategies and recommendations from many known SEO experts and agencies in the industry.
I have tested and used a few SEO tools too. I know what work with using effective SEO tools to scale many of the difficult tasks and the results to expect from using these tools.
I know first hand what works and what not from my own experience. I can help you take your blog search visibility to the next level without going against search engine algorithm guidelines.
Building my blogs to where they are today, I have only tested and used white hat SEO tactics to get there. My main SEO tactics at the moment are outreach and strategical guest blogging.

WordPress Blog Installations.

If you’re new to the world of blogging and need some help in getting your blog live on the net, I can help you with that.
From getting your hosting and domain name ready to installing your WordPress blogging software and necessary plugins installations…I will handle the dirty task. I take charge of every step of building your WordPress blog from scratch to publishing your first post.

1-on-1 Blog Coaching and Internet Marketing Training.

This service is exclusively for my Nigerian audience. Beginners bloggers from this part of the world.
If you reside in Lagos or if distance is never a barrier to you, and think I can help you get ahead in your online marketing career, let’s see what works.
I can show you how to build a WordPress blog from scratch and grow it into a real business. Teach you many of the technical, writing and marketing aspect of professional blogging.
I will walk you through all the necessary steps you’ll need to follow and master if you must achieve success with your blog business.
If any of these sound good and you think we can work together, get in touch via the PUBLISHER'S CONTACT at the blog footer or bottom of the page with my contact information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages